Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The House


It has been requested that I post pictures of my house to my blog. Jason oversaw the building of our house and we moved in the last week in April so we have been here about 4 months. We are still working on a few projects and I still have a lot of decorating to do (like curtains!!) but we love it here. I did not include pictures of the garage, laundry room, bathrooms (besides the master bath), playroom, office, entry, or back padio and backyard. So, if you want to see the rest, come and see us!



These are my 2 princesses in front of our stair rail upstairs.

5 comments:

The Royce's said...

Cute Robyn! I love the pic. of the girls!

natalie leavitt said...

Hey, is that picture from today? Glad to see you today. See you in McCall.

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

NICE! I love it, it makes me want a house SOO BAD! I absolutly LOVE Jayden's room... did you paint it yourself?
Thanks for the pic's by the way... now I don't feel so out of the loop!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Hey, sorry...I noticed I spelled "Jadyn's" name wrong!

Lance Bettie and Calista said...

so cute! I love the style of the house.