Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Homeade Valentines

This year we got a little creative for Valentine's day. The girls made Jason little heart valentines with wiggly eyes, a button nose, and their own red lip kiss. They also made their cousins in town valentines that we colored (it said 'Hope you have a Beary Happy Valentine's Day) and gave them each mini gummi bear packs. Our Valentine's day began with pink, heart shaped pancakes for breakfast (not pictured). Then after lunch we gave the kids their valentine's- I made Hershey Kisses out of rice krispie treats. They were soo cute! I also made Jason his gift. It was a paint can with vinyl (of course) on it and it was filled with Riesen candy and all the 'riesens' I love him. Then for dinner I made homeade pizza with a heart shaped out of pepperoni. We just hung out together all day long which is really nice when Jason is gone all week. Nothing too romantic- but we all LOVE eachother and that is the most important thing.


3 comments:

Wilde Family said...

Cute stuff. I changed the font color on my blog - nothing else new yet, cuz I'm a sick slacker.

Zoey said...

I love the paint can. It is so fun!

Sondra said...

You are very creative. I love the reisens why you love Jason... very clever.

How fun to make your own Valentines from the heart - instead of purchasing them.. I bet your girls had so much fun! Very Cute!

Well.... what happened to the barbies?? Did the girls get the treasured barbies? What did you end up doing?? We are waiting for the solution.. Please share :-).

I'm glad you and Jason had sometime together as a family.