Wednesday, March 25, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

On St. Patrick's Day, I wanted to do something fun for the kids. Jason was gone to Poky so I didn't make green pancakes for breakfast but the girls helped me make green cookies with green m&m's and then I made green fry sauce and green fruit dip for dinner. The girls were very skeptical. I think Jadyn took one bite and then kept telling me, "This stuff tastes different. I just want ranch." All of us wore green shirts and over the weekend, Jason had brought home a ton of green balloons from a party at work. The girls decorated the house with them and played with them all day. I was hoping for a little luck of the irish to get our house sold that day...but it didn't happen. We should have tried to catch a leprechaun. :)
(sweet girls- but where is brother?)

1 comment:

Zoey said...

That is so fun - we are still praying that your house sells, luck or not!