Monday, September 8, 2008

Look at what I can do....



Just another update on Colt. Just in the last week or so Colt has cut in another tooth (now he has 5), he has started pulling up on things and walking the furniture, and (my favorite thing of all) he can say MAMA!!! It is always a race between Jason and I to see whose name he will say first and- I win!! He is so ambitious and growing up so fast! I think I have finally decided Colt's eyes are brown, like mine, so that makes me happy too! We love this little guy so much! (The first picture is Colt trying to master the stairs- he has climbed up 3 so far before being busted and the next picture is my first vinyl creation on our new machine.)

2 comments:

The Royce's said...

I love the letters you did in Colt's name! Way cute! And cute pic of him too!

natalie leavitt said...

Love it. We really need to get the word out about our vinyl!!!