Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blackfoot Fair

Over the Labor Day Weekend, we decided we had better do something fun with our kids so we took them to the Blackfoot Fair. I do NOT do rides and I hadn't been there for about 10 years but we decided to give it a whirl anyways.


We spent most of our time looking at animals. The kids loved the petting farm. We each held a little baby beagle we wanted to take home. There were goats, pigs, turtles, bunnies, and more. My kids were petting everything and Colt was a wild man! He tried to ride this goat. Let's just say I am glad they had hand sanitizer available at the end.
We checked out the livestock (pigs, horses, cows, sheep), let the kids ride the little train, and ate some fair food. (We had funnel cakes and snow cones.) We only stayed about 3-4 hours but I think that is all the kids AND the parents could handle.

No comments: